Help from Wageningen University & Research

If you feel you can’t solve your problem yourself, then you should make an appointment with a student mentor at the university. Your first point of contact is your student advisor.

If necessary, the student advisor can refer you to the student dean or student psychologist. You can also make an appointment directly with the student dean and student psychologist. Not sure who to contact? In that case always make an appointment with the student advisor first.

Click on the links below to find out what they can help you with.