Internship from September 2019 onwards (earlier start is always possible) at Bookdifferent.com (the Netherlands).
Would you like a challenging and varied internship at an innovative startup in the travel world, with a focus on sustainability? Then look no further because we have the best internship for you!
Bookdifferent.com is an innovative hotel booking site, that would like to make the travel industry more sustainable. We do this by giving consumers and businesses an insight about the level of sustainability of accommodations and destinations. By doing so we make it easier to book green accommodations and visit sustainable destinations. Bookdifferent.com is the first organization in the world that has brought together 14.000 certified hotels, added the staygreencheck and has calculated the CO2 emissions of 1.8 million hotels.
Bookdifferent.com is the winner of the
2018 Sustainable Travel Award
We know that not only accommodations create impact when we travel. We also care about the sustainability of the destinations. We see an increasing demand of our travelers but also form market partners working on sustainable destinations for creating a marketing platform for these destinations to promote their sustainability efforts. At bookdifferent.com we want to take the opportunity to develop this, with the final goal to create more business opportunities for bookdifferent and all stakeholders in these destinations.
You will graduate on 'certification methodology for destinations’.
- Work on benchmark of destinations, develop green indicators and the staygreencheck for destinations
- Gather, write and uploading destination information for our dedicated destination pages on website Bookdifferent.com
- Create partnerships stakeholders in the tourism sector that work on sustainable destinations and all offer connect to this.
- Marketing of new destinations via social media and other marketingchannels to increase conversion on bookdifferent.com and for the stakeholders in the destinations.
- Level: technical university or university of applied science • Pragmatic, independent and innovative
- You have knowledge of and can work with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and WordPress
- Strong communication skills (English and/or Dutch)
- Passion for sustainability and tourism
From September 2019 onwards (earlier start is always possible)
Bookdifferent.com is located in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
- 0 euro
- Depending on the type of internship, but at least 3 days per week in the office.
- If you don’t have a student discount card for public transport you will get an allowance for the days that you travel to Hilversum.
Interested or questions?
Mail Lonneke de Kort at: firstname.lastname@example.org