Research@WUR Help

What is Research@WUR?

Research output of Wageningen University & Research is made available in Research@WUR. The portal showcases your research output that your department has added to Pure. Some information about your publications, for example, research credits, is not available in Research@WUR. Research@WUR partly replaces Staff Publications.

What is Pure?

Pure is the source system for WUR research output from articles and books to datasets and press clippings. The (meta)data is entered and stored in Pure by your research unit, and made publicly available in Research@WUR. The data is also used for publication lists on websites.

What can I find in Research@WUR?

You will find all information (projects, research output, press clippings, datasets, prizes) that has been entered into Pure. The names of the researchers and the Research Units are provided by the WUR HRM department.

Are you a researcher and your personal page is missing?

Please change the settings in your We@WUR page from private into public.

I want to change my name in Research@WUR; it is spelled incorrectly, and/or it has spelling variants. How can I fix this?

The name you see in your personal researcher page is provided by the WUR HRM department. If you have published under different name variants, please send an email to pure.library@wur.nl so the publications can be merged. If your name is incorrect, please contact HRM to change it.

Do you want to replace your photo?

You can do that yourself in We@WUR. It might take a day before the photo is added to Research@WUR.

Why are not all my projects shown?

EU-funded projects are derived from CORDIS. If an EU-funded project is related to a WUR publication, the project and the publication will be linked to each other. EU-funded projects are not linked to individual researchers yet, as this information is not available in the CORDIS export.

My publication list is not complete. What to do?

If your WUR publication list is incomplete, please ask the Pure contact person of your group to add the publications to Pure (see this intranet page for contact persons; intranet is only accessible for WUR Staff).

Where can I find my research credits and other information about my publications?

The research credits for your tenure track report are available on your personal 'My Library' page. You have to log in to My Library to see your research credits at the tile My Publications. After clicking on My Publications, you will also have access to other information such as SEP and VSNU tables of your publications, bibliometric analysis and cited publications.

I have research output from previous contracts. What to do?

If you have pre-WUR publications, please send an e-mail to pure.library@wur.nl. Your publications will then be added to your Research@WUR profile by downloading them from Scopus. Alternatively, you can include your ORCID on your profile page to showcase all your publications.

How can I add my ORCID to my personal page?

Information on how to add your ORCID to Pure can be found on the Library website. You can use ORCID to showcase all your research output, not only the research output from WUR.

Which collaborations are shown on the map?

The collaborations are based on co-authorships derived from peer-reviewed articles published in the last five years. The co-authorships determine the collaboration. Publications older than five years are not included. The collaborations are shown as a network on a map. Visualizations may not be complete.

How is the Fingerprint for a researcher or a group determined?

The expertise, or the key subjects of each individual researcher or research group, is based on the data from the last 7 years both from a researcher’s publications and Scopus. These are analysed by an indexing system called Fingerprinting. It uses text mining to create a term-weighted index of a person's or group's scientific documents.

What is the Scopus Profile?

The Scopus Profile links to your Scopus Author Identifier on the Scopus platform. Scopus automatically assigns publications to profiles. More information about this identifier and how to correct it can be found on the Library website.

Whom should I contact for other questions about Research@WUR?

Please email your to questions and comments to the Servicedesk.