Specialisations - MSc Nutrition and Health
The field of Nutrition and Health encompasses a wide range of nutritional research. Our programme therefore has six different specialisations.
- Nutritional and Public Health Epidemiology
- Nutritional Physiology and Health Status
- Molecular Nutrition and Toxicology
- Sensory Science
- Systems Approach for Sustainable and Healthy Diets
- Food Digestion and Health
For detailed information on and about the courses in each of the specialisations, please refer to the study handbook.