Welcome! Ready to join the online learning community of the #1 Agricultural University in the world? So if you are interested in online courses about agriculture, livestock breeding, sustainable food production, you have come to the right place! We offer MOOCs and complete online programmes for all those eager to address the serious challenges we face, like how to feed 10 billion people in the world. Join us and study agriculture online.
What is a MOOC?
A MOOC is a Massive Open Online Course. It's a course, open to anyone and easily accessible from all over the world. If you want, you can obtain an edX® certificate from Wageningen University & Research after completion, for a small fee. More than 800.000 learners already enrolled in a MOOC.
Why should you join an online course at Wageningen University & Research?
- You study at the #1 Agricultural University in the world
- More than 1 million learners followed a MOOC
- You study at your own pace, online from wherever you are in the world
- You will join an amazing online community addressing world’s biggest challenges.
- All MOOCs are taught by our own top professors and are based on the latest scientific evidence
Want to follow a MOOC?
You can access the MOOC from all over the world. You study in your own time, whenever you want. Discover which course is best for you: