Wageningen University offers PhD candidates a number of facilities and services which will help you make the most of your time here.
- Sports Centre de Bongerd (SCB) is a university sports centre and offers students and employees of Wageningen UR, Van Hall Larenstein, University of Applied Sciences an extensive workout and sports opportunities.
- There are many activities on the Wageningen Campus every week. From lunch concerts and campus tours to workshops and networking events.
- If you want to get on in the world, you have to speak the right language. This is particularly true in the academic world. In'to Languages is the language institute of Wageningen University & Research and as such, provides language courses for WUR students and staff and external customers.
- WUR Library offers extensive services and information for PhDs on searching for literature, research data management and thesis publishing. Each month, an online session about the library’s services for PhD candidates is held. Find more information on WUR Library for PhD candidates
- Vital@Work - Sports Centre de Bongerd provides a broad programme for all employees of Wageningen University & Research through Vital@work. This helps employees to work on their health and stay fit and vital.