SSC Forms

The Student Service Centre provides information for students about admission, registration, tuition fees, etc. 

They also arrange the registration of Contract -, "Bijvak"- and International Guest Students. Next to this you can apply for Travel Funding, Vaccination costs, etc.  

You can find the most common used forms of the Student Service Centre by clicking this link.

Are you looking for information how to apply for a Bachelor or Master programme?

Go to:

- Prospective Bachelor.

- Prospective Master.

Are you a student at WU and looking for information?

Go to: - Current Students.