Transcript of records from WU

When you leave, the grades of your last exams will not have been registered yet. Therefore you should do the following: check yourself (log in) whether your last grades have been entered into our system. As soon as they have been registered you need to email the SSC with a request for your transcript of records. Give your email a clear subject heading ‘Request transcript of records’. Then, in your email please note down the following information:

-      Your name

-      Your WUR registration number

-      The address the transcript of records needs to be sent to

-      The courses that have been passed according to you and therefore should be on the transcript of records