Contact Study Abroad Office

Incoming students

Please contact your Departmental Exchange Coordinator.

Outgoing students

For information about rules and procedures for study exchange, partner universities and signing of documents for your study exchange, please contact your Departmental Exchange Coordinator.

For information about the Erasmus+ programme, application for the Erasmus+ grant and signing of your Learning Agreement for internship or thesis abroad, please contact the Study Abroad Office at

Study Abroad Office

Daisy - square.jpg

Daisy Bravo


Alena Kural

Wouter Venema

Yvonne Ceelen

Other contacts you might need

Study advisor

contact your study advisor for questions about planning, study proceedings and acceptance of courses (in consultation with the examining board).

Host university

contact your host (foreign) university about the procedures for admission, registration, housing, visa, courses and scheduling.

WUR Student Service Center (SSC)

contact SSC for questions about your WUR Transcript of Records, travel insurance and to sign your OV reimbursement forms.

Contact for Partners

International partners, study abroad advisers and exchange coordinators can contact Institutional exchange coordinator drs. Esther Heemskerk for negotiation and development of exchange agreements, study abroad and exchange policy, and strategy and organisation of student exchange.

Erasmus+ logo.jpg