Exchange Partner Universities in the United Kingdom

This page shows our partner universities in United Kingdom.


Although the UK will no longer participate in the Erasmus+ programme, Wageningen University will continue its existing student exchange programmes with British universities. Furthermore, students can still receive an Erasmus+ grant for study exchange to the UK. Please be aware that a student visa might be necessary to study in the UK.