WUR students and staff are welcome again to study at Forum Library! However, space is limited because of social distancing requirements. The Library has adjusted opening hours and will strictly follow corona safety measures. Unfortunately, we can’t welcome external visitors yet.
Adjusted opening hours
Forum Library is open from Monday until Friday from 8 am until 6 pm. The Leeuwenborch Library is closed until further notice. The Special Collections reading room is open by appointment*. To make an appointment please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Forum Library and Special Collections are open for WUR students and staff only. External vistors may not enter the Library until further notice. This is in keeping with the WUR's corona policy.
To make studying in the Library as safe as possible, we have established a number of rules. Please keep the following in mind when visiting the Library:
- Studying at home remains the norm, so come to
study in the Library only if you have no alternative
- Scan your WURcard at the lending desk
- Come alone
- A limited number of study places are available
- The group study rooms and the relax corner are closed
- Bring your own device; only a few computers are available
- Follow the instructions from the Library staff
- Follow the signing to exit the Library by the emergency stairwells
How to request & return Library material
You can return books in the book box in front of Forum Library during the Forum's opening hours. You may also return books by regular mail, please send them to WUR Library, P.O. Box 9100, 6700HA, Wageningen. Unfortunately, we can’t welcome external visitors yet. Please contact us if we need to renew your items.
On weekdays, online support is available via the LiveChat on the website, e-mail (Servicedesk Facilities) and phone (0317-486666) from 8 am until 6 pm for those who work and study at home.
Hygiene: general guidelines
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms
- Stay 1.5 metres (2 arm's length) from other people
- If you sneeze or cough, do so in your elbow
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer dispensers that are available in Forum and throughout the Library