Vacancy for Lecturer in Public Administration and Governance (1,0 - 0,8 FTE)
We are looking for
A talented ambitious lecturer and enthusiastic team player with a background in public administration, governance and policy making. You will contribute to our educational curriculum by: coordinating course(s); lecturing; supervising working groups; supervising BSc thesis; facilitating thesis rings; and facilitating forms of experiential learning such as simulation games. You will teach at least in the following courses: Analysis of a Problem Field (BSc1); Governance and Policy Change (BSc2), and Environmental Quality and Governance (MSc1).
- PhD degree in the field of public administration or related discipline and/or MSc degree with explicit academic experience;
- Strong didactic skills and enthusiasm for teaching and working with (international) students in a broad range of educational programmes (teaching qualification is a plus);
- Excellent understanding of the current theories in public administration, governance and policy making;
- Affinity with the domains of Wageningen University (e.g. water, food, energy, biodiversity, climate change);
- Good organization skills;
- Fluent in the language of the relevant courses (English and Dutch).
For more information and applying click here.