Follow me on:
- Arnout Fischer on Narcis (Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences)
- Arnout Fischer Orchid ID
- Arnout Fischer on Linkedin
- Arnout Fischer on Researcher ID
- Arnout Fischer on Google Scholar Citations
- Arnout Fischer on Twitter
- Arnout Fischer on ResearchGate
- Arnout Fischer on Marketing and Consumer Behaviour Blog
Arnout Fischer is associate professor in consumer behaviour.
General research topic: consumer behaviour in relation to new technologies and innovative products in food.
Theoretical approach: By using insights from attitude theories in social psychology he aims to understand how existing knowledge and associations about (in)directly related products, emotions and cognitions contribute to attitudes towards innovations in food and agriculture.
Current research: Consumer response to new technologies in food and food production applied to topics like nanotechnology in food, gene-technology, high-tech ecology based agriculture. A range of protein alternatives including, the use of insect protein for human consumption, consumption of algae, mycelia, cultured meat, plant based meat and dairy alternatives..