As a student you should first enroll yourself to the discoverable 'course' in Brightspace named 'Thesis and Internships Wildlife Ecology and Conservation'. Follow these instructions.
This WEC thesis & internship Brightspace page (enroll first, see above) contains all the information you need about a thesis or internship at WEC. There, you will also find all documents and forms required for starting a thesis project at WEC.
The MSc-thesis offers the challenge to demonstrate your ability to set up and to carry out a scientific research project in a self-responsible and independent manner. This challenge includes to:
- provide an adequate delineation and definition of your research topic,
- build a sound theoretical framework for orientation of the research,
- generate proper research questions and/or testable hypotheses,
- develop methodology fit for hypothesis testing,
- collect data in a systematic and verifiable manner,
- analyse the data critically and correctly,
- present the results in a comprehensible manner,
- draw sound conclusions based on a comprehensive discussion of the results,
- show the contribution of your results to the development of the research topic.
Find a thesis at WEC: topics BSc/MSc thesis & internships or contact the WEC MSc thesis coordinator.