Remove it to Improve it: Kopdikte (stem thickness) as a potential feedback parameter for leaf pruning
Feedback parameters are quite useful in the controlled environment agriculture industry as they allow growers to identify potential plant health problems in situ. Kopdikte, or the stem width near the apex of the plant, is currently being investigated by the industry as a potential indicator. The aim of this thesis is to identify to whether Kopdikte is a useful indicator of plant health as it relates to leaf pruning.
- High-wire Cucumber Greenhouse Experiment
- Architectural measurements
- Data Analysis
- Plant growth and development measurements,
- Architectural measurements,
- Performing greenhouse experiments,
- Gas exchange measurements,
- Data analysis
Interested in doing a BSc or MSc thesis at HPP? Please contact the HPP student coordinator Katharina Hanika.