Outreach courses provided by the Horticulture and Product Physiology group
HPP (co-) organizes several courses for professionals in lighting, greenhouse production and post harvest, as well as for MSc and PhD students, postdocs and junior scientists from all over the world.
We also provide tailor-made courses for private companies and universities upon demand. Participants of our courses typically have knowledge level at bachelor or master degree. Our tailor made courses focus on physiology and development of crops in horticulture, cultivation in greenhouses, post harvest physiology and technology, photosynthesis, light, plant sensors, simulation models for growth of greenhouse grown crops, etc.
Upcoming courses & workshops
- Winter Schol Greenhouse Horticulture (January 2023)
Previous courses & workshops
- Blended course Vertical Farming (January 2023)
- Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture (August 2022)
- Online course Postharvest Technology (2022)
- Summer School Greenhouse Horticulture (2021)
- Online course Postharvest Technology (2021)
- Workshop Lighting in Greenhouses and Vertical Farms (2020)
- VertiFarm2019 - International workshop on Vertical Farming (2019)