Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics are revolutionising the agriculture and food sector. Although employee shortages have been prevalent in the food sector for some time, they were aggravated by the pandemic. To combat skill shortages and food security challenges, the sector is turning to AI and robotic solutions.
Join agROBOfood’s free webinar on the Impact of Robotics in Food Processing and learn from leading experts at DTI Denmark, Fraunhofer IVV, and Wageningen University & Research.
Discover the state-of-the-art in food processing robotics, and get to know the importance of hygienic design. And what are the most pressing challenges and future perspectives in the food sector according to you? Share your views in the panel discussion about the future of food robotics.
Professionals in food technology, food processing, and food production businesses.
- Introduction – Erik Pekkeriet, Programme Manager Agro Food Robotics (Wageningen University & Research)
- Keynote – State-of-the-art robotics for food processing – Carsten Panch Isaksen, Senior Consultant Robotics, Vision, and AI (Danish Technological Institute)
- Keynote – Hygienic design in robotics – Marc Mauermann, Deputy Director Division Processing Technology (Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV)
- Pitches – Robotics in food production, three practical cases
- Expert Panel on the challenges and perspectives for robotics in the food sector (DTI, Fraunhofer, agROBOfood, FME, Wageningen University & Research)