Stand van Plantgezondheid Nederland 2022
To reach the goals for the Program Crop Protection Vision 2030, solutions for both the short and long term are needed. This requires knowledge of trends, and potential opportunities and trends that are associated with those trends towards 2030. This project aims at identifying these trends, opportunities and threats.
This project addresses the following questions:
- What are the trends with respect to abundance of pests, diseases and weeds in the Netherlands? which are the most problematic and most difficult to control?
- Which phytosanitary trends and which demands of third countries are relevant with respect to plant health and quality of plant products? Welke trends zijn er op gebied van fytosanitair beleid en eisen van derde l
- What are the most important trends with respect to availability of active ingredients on the European level and crop protection products at national level?
- What are the most important trends with respect to measures and methods to manage pests diseases and weeds?
- What are the implications of these trends for farmers and growers?
- What is the influence of climate change and trade on the implications for farmers?
- What is the influence of economic trends on the implications of farmers?
- What is the influence of policy (national and international)?
Results will be summarized in a report.