We are looking for
Are you an experienced lecturer with a background in Public Administration, Governance and Policy making?
Within the Public Administration and Policy Group we search for a talented ambitious lecturer and an enthusiastic teammate with a background in public administration, governance and policy making. You will contribute to our educational curriculum by: coordinating course(s); lecturing; supervising working groups; supervising BSc thesis; facilitating thesis rings; assisting the education coordinator.
You will teach at least in the following courses: Studying Public Governance: Key Themes and Leading Authors (BSc2); Governance and Policy Change (BSc2).
We are searching for a candidate who:
- has a MSc and preferably a PhD in the field of public administration or related discipline;
- has strong didactic skills and enthusiasm for teaching (on-line and on-campus) and working with (international) students in a broad range of educational programmes (teaching qualification is a plus);
- has excellent understanding of the current theories in public administration, governance and policy making;
- has affinity with the domains of Wageningen University (e.g. water, food, energy, biodiversity, climate change, circular economy);
- has good organization skills;
- is fluent in the language of the relevant courses (English and Dutch).
See here for more information. This vacancy will be listed up to and including 28 November 2021. We hope to schedule the first job interviews on 14 December.
In the meantime we are already looking at applications, so don't wait with your application.