Sustainable Land Use Facilities & Tools
On this page you will find a selection of facilities, products, software and models that are available for our partners and other parties interested in sustainable land use.
- Soil Physics Laboratory
- Chemical Biological Soil Laboratory (CLBL)
- Dutch Soil Information System (SIS)
- The Land Use Database of the Netherlands (LGN)
- Wageningen University & Research Unmanned Aerial Remote Sensing Facility (UARSF)
- WOFOST (WOrld FOod STudies)WOFOST (WOrld FOod STudies) is a simulation model for the quantitative analysis of the growth and production of annual field crops.
- CCAT/ Cross Compliance Assessment ToolThis tool allows for an integral assessment of the impacts of EU legislation and GAEC standards included in Cross Compliance (CC), for different input data and under different scenario assumptions.
- SWAPSWAP (Soil, Water, Atmosphere and Plant) simulates transport of water, solutes and heat in unsaturated/ saturated soils.
- BioESoilThe tool BioESoil has been developed by Wageningen Environmental Research and CLM to assess the impacts of bio-energy on soil quality.