WUR Library has introduced a new service to request articles and books. It it easier to request books and articles from WUR Library and from other libraries as well.
- Books and articles that are available in WUR Library can be requested via the "Get it!" button.
- When an article or book is not in the WUR collection, you can request a copy or a scan from another library by using the same "Get it!" button.
- For WUR students this is . Please check the price list for document ordering at other libraries.
- Books for WUR staff can be sent to their office. Students will be notified by email when the book or journal can be collected from the reservation shelves. You have seven days to pick up the requested item.
- For article requests, you will be sent an email containing a link through which you can download the article.
- Libraries and Dutch non-profit organizations can also order publications from WUR Library's collection.
- For any questions about requesting and ordering publications, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org