The Executive MBA (EMBA) in Food & Agribusiness is developed for mid-career professionals, with the ambition to grow further in an executive function in the Food & Agribusiness sector.
Why choose the MBA in Food & Agribusiness
- An special focus on the F&A context through the dedicated Integration Modules
- Career shaping, grow beyond your current specialist role into a managerial function
- Two top-notch parties of international acclaim
- A flexible monthly learning format developed especially to suit your lifestyle and working commitments
- Learn and work, benefit personally and professionally by practically applying what you learn within your organization
- Discover the bigger picture, business influence and the societal impact of responsible leadership
- Significantly advance your career prospects with our tailored Personal Leadership Program (PLP)
- Participants from different industries and backgrounds
- An optimal class size ensuring an inspiring, intimate and interactive atmosphere
The academic programme of the Executive MBA in F&A offers state-of-the-art academic insights and combines them with best practises from renowned business leaders. The programme consists of three blocks.
Each block closes with high level integration modules on key issues and challenges specific to F&A. A final management project, the so called Capstone project, which is your final proof of MBA-level integral management skills, will be specific to a F&A case, supervised by leading scholars from Wageningen University & Research. For more information you can download the brochure, or contact our study adviser Agnes Kiss.
The Executive MBA in F&A focuses on early career high potentials (6-8 years of business experience) with the ambition to be the "future leaders in Food & Agribusiness". Participants work in roles which require them to have an overview of their organization and on the impact of specific decisions on that organization.