Do you want to learn French for a holiday or for your study or work? Did you take French at school but has it slipped since then? French II will quickly help you get back on track. The course focuses on practical skills and introduces you to French culture.
Classes take place on the Wageningen University & Research Campus, in the Forum building.
French II is for anyone who has done 3 to 4 years of French at HAVO or VWO level and who wants to refresh their language skills, or anyone who successfully completed the French I.
- French II: Heading to A2 (CEFR)
While French II spends time on grammar and vocabulary, the course mainly focuses on communicating in French. You will also improve your reading and writing skills through homework exercises. The course will also introduce you to French culture.
This course meets once a week for 13 weeks. Each class is 1 hour and 45 minutes. You should expect to spend 2 to 3 hours on homework each week.
Dates and times
|13 March||12 June||Tuesday||17.30 - 19.15 hrs.|
Textbook: Alter Ego + 1
Workbook: Alter Ego + 1
ISBN: 978- 2-01-1558114
These books are available at the WUR shop in the Forum building on the Wageningen University & Research campus.
Certification and exam
You receive a Wageningen in’to Languages certificate when you complete the course. If you do not pass the exam, you can take a resit after the course. The resit costs € 25 and is not included in the course fees.
|BSc/MSc WUR students*||€ 90|
|WUR Employees||€ 400|
|Regular fee||€ 450|
- Excluding course material and resit.
- Including exam on the last day of the course.
- We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
* This € 90 fee applies only to students with a signed authorisation form. Students pay € 90 if they need this language course for an internship/ thesis abroad. The internship/ thesis must be part of their prescribed study programme/ approved set of MSc examination subjects. The form must be signed by the thesis- of internshipsupervisor.
Prior to registration
If you are not sure whether this course is right for your level, do not hesitate to contact our Service Centre for a no-obligation intake interview with one of our teachers.
T: +31 (0)317 48 25 52