Now that the Circular@wur Conference – due to the Covid situation – has been postponed to 11-13 April 2022, we invite you to contribute to the program: The Circular Household ... and starts the search for pathways that accelerate the transition towards a circular bio-based society.
During this online event Wageningen University & Research (WUR) will present a vision on the future circular household through the official launch of two short documentaries (25 min):
- The Circular Household: How do we live inside our house?
- The Circular Household: Our living environment.
Rector Magnificus Arthur Mol will discuss the need for future visions with youth representatives.
Prof. Martha Bakker & Prof. Hans van Meijl and Prof. Imke de Boer & Prof. Katrien Termeer will discuss the documentaries, and identify the building blocks used for the start of the search for the pathways that accelerate the transition towards a circular bio-based society.
The online audience will be asked to contribute to the event by asking questions or providing suggestions in the chat.
The transition pathways will ultimately be presented at the international Circular@WUR conference to be held 11-13 April 2022.
Will you join us? Please register via the button below.
- Opening by Saskia Visser and Saskia Keesstra (hosts of the Circular@WUR event).
- Finding Answers Together.
- Arthur Mol + youth representatives (Fatou Faye and Jonna Coevert) on the contribution of WUR to the transition to a circular society and the importance of involving youth in future visions (12 min).
- Launch short documentary 1
- The Circular Household: How do we live inside our house? (25 min)
- Discussion between Prof. Martha Bakker & Prof. Hans van Meijl; members of the Scientific board of Circular@WUR (moderators Saskia Visser and Saskia Keesstra).
- Launch short documentary 2
- The Circular household: Our living environment (25 min)
- Discussion between Prof. Imke de Boer & Prof. Katrien Termeer; members of the Scientific board of Circular@WUR (moderators Saskia Visser and Saskia Keesstra).