COP15 side event: Networks of protected area managers in France and the EU contributing to a successful implementation of the 30x30 target at a global scale
As extending and enforcing protected areas go hand-in-hand with strengthening capacities for their management, European and French practitioners team up to contribute to the 30x30 target through international cooperation. Bringing together institutions, NGOs, networks of managers, and country representatives, this event highlights challenges and tools for mobilizing protected area managers towards achieving the 30x30 target at the global level, providing opportunities for collaborations consistent with the High Ambition Coalition 2.0.
Theo van der Sluis is presenting the Natura 2000 Biogeographical Process at the French government's COP15 side event, on behalf of the European Commission.
- Guillaume Chiron (Agence Française de Développement)
- Marie Thomas (Réserves naturelles de France)
- Sébastien Moncorps (IUCN French Committee)
- Theo van der Sluis (WENR)
- Nanie Ratsifanrihamanana (Fédération des aires protégées et de la biodiversité de Madagascar)
- Ernest Daemane (South African National Parks)
- Jorge Alonso Rodriguez (Ministry for Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge (Spain))
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings