Welcome to our comprehensive course on Advances in Feed Evaluation Science. If you are interested in staying up to date on the latest innovations related to animal feed, this course is for you.
Our expert instructors will cover a range of topics. Think about the nutritional value of feeds and feedstuffs, recent technical innovations in feed evaluation, and emerging trends in the field. With presentations from highly regarded experts, you'll gain in-depth insights into the latest advancements in feed evaluation science.
This programme is not open for registration yet.
You can already show your interest.
Why follow this course?
Are you looking to deepen your understanding of feed evaluation science? Our course is designed to provide you with an update on the principles of feed evaluation.
- You'll learn to identify the potential nutritional value of feeds and feedstuffs. Especially with a focus on components used for the synthesis of body components and metabolic processes.
- Also, you'll discover how to identify and apply several recent technical innovations related to digestibility and dietary nutrient requirements.
- This course will teach you how to enhance feed formulation, ingredient analysis, and overall livestock nutrition.
Is this course for you?
This course is perfect for you if you're a nutritionist, feed formulator, advisor, manager, teacher, researcher, or professional in animal feed manufacturing.
Our cross-species approach focuses primarily on pigs and poultry, making it ideal for those working in these industries. Whether you're a postgraduate student or a seasoned professional, our course is designed to provide you with the tools to excel in your role. Don't wait too long! Show your interest today and take the first step towards improving feed processing, feed additive utilisation, and animal feed quality practices.
Programme & topics
This course includes a variety of presentations spread over three consecutive days. International experts will introduce the topics.
Participants will have opportunities to interact with the experts and with each other. This offers the opportunity to meet people with diverse backgrounds and expand professional and private networks.
This course includes a variety of presentations on the following subjects:
- Nutritional Value and Determination of Feed Ingredients
- Nutrient Digestibility, Bio-availability & Fermentation
- Mathematical Modelling of Nutrient-Animal Interactions
- New Trends in Feed Evaluation
- Recent Advances in Feed Evaluation
This course can be followed on-site or remotely. Attending the class in person allows you to expand your understanding. This is achieved by connecting with other participants and the course instructors throughout the day.
Additionally, the social program in the evening offers further opportunities to gain more knowledge. Following the course remotely allows you to follow the lectures from any location.
- On-site (Wageningen): €1995 per person and covers tuition, course materials, lunches, two dinners and refreshments. Hotel accommodation is not included in the course fee.
- Online: €895 per person and covers tuition and access to online course materials.
Based on your attendance you will receive a certificate at the end of the programme.