Student information

Important information for Non-EU students

Important Information for non-EU nationality students applying for an exchange at Wageningen University

Please click here to downolad the immigration letter. This document also applies to non-EU students currently living in an EU country. Students (staying longer than three months) who need an entry visa and/or a residence permit for studying in the Netherlands will be contacted by the Student Immigration Office (SIO) of the SSC (Student Service Centre) at WUR.