Welcome to the Online Summer School on Dairy Nutrition and Health! This program invites you to delve into the fascinating world of dairy and its profound impact on our well-being. Join experts as they explore the relationship between dairy products, plant-based diets, and health. Discover the science behind dairy and gain valuable insights into nutrient values.
Enrol now to expand your knowledge, become a dairy nutrition advocate, and unlock the potential for a healthier lifestyle. Let's embark on this educational journey together and explore the wonders of dairy nutrition!
Why follow this Summer School?
By attending this programme you will:
- Understand current and future trends in the world of dairy science
- Learn about the role processing plays in creating safe, stable and nutritious products
- Understand the effects of breeding, feeding and farm management on milk quality
- Expand your knowledge in the area of nutrition and health
- Explore the concept of circular dairy farming
- Expand your knowledge on sustainable diets
- Connect with knowledge experts and like-minded participants
Is this Summer School for you?
This Online Summer School is suitable for food scientists, technologists, nutritionists, dietitians, researchers, working professionals, and anyone interested in dairy nutrition and health.
Whether you want to engage with experts in the field or deepen your knowledge of dairy products about plant-based diets, you also, have the opportunity to understand the impact of processing on nutrient values or translate dairy science into practical applications; this interactive program is designed for you.
Programme & topics
The course includes a variety of lectures, knowledge clips, case study presentations and group work. The following topics about dairy nutrition and health will be discussed.
- The role of milk and dairy products in the human diet
- Breeding and feeding for health, nutrition and sustainability
- Processing of dairy products: for safe, stable and nutritious products.
- From nutrient to nutrition: dairy matrix effects