Employee Rights

If you are a WUR staff member, with a WUR salary, and you would like to purchase sports rights, complete the application form below.

The payment for the sports rights will be deducted from your net salary under the description ‘sports rights’. If you do not receive a salary from WUR, click on ‘Other staff’.

Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email with further information.