Blonk Sustainability (Plus Partner)
Blonk is an international leader in food system sustainability, inspiring and enabling the agri-food sector to improve its environmental footprint. Pioneers in life cycle thinking, we support organizations in understanding their environmental impact by offering advice and developing tailored software tools based on the latest scientific developments, methodologies, and data. We are trusted by industries and institutions to develop environmental footprinting methodologies and standards. Blonk's growing team consists of agri-food and sustainability experts, software developers, and data and methodology specialists.
Working at Blonk
Our core values are teamwork, dedication, integrity, and reliability. Team Blonk gets the job done. Integrity is at the heart of our company. As such, we don't support greenwashing and work with clients who encourage honest research and advice. To us, this is the essential basis for a more sustainable agri-food sector and a healthier society.
We are an international and ambitious team of agri-food and sustainability experts, software developers, and data and methodology specialists. We are all passionate about building a sustainable and healthy society.
What is in it for you?
- An inspiring working environment
- Plenty of room for own initiative and abundant opportunities for personal development
- Informal working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Work-from-home policy, including home-office reimbursement (we don’t offer remote positions).
- Reimbursement for home-to-work travel costs (public transport), pension scheme, profit sharing and a personal development budget.
Do you want to know more about us? Visit our company profile on the WUR Career Platform.