WANDER-LAB: turning intangible data into interactive experiences
We empower the WUR community and external stakeholders to bring their research and education programmes further by making use of advanced interactive cutting-edge visualisation techniques.
Our vision is to become a pioneering place to investigate, explore and integrate new advanced visual techniques to spread the word about current socio-environmental challenges and their solutions, based on WUR research findings.
Why visualise with WANDER?
- We empower people to make use of cutting-edge technologies to deliver outstanding interactive data visualisation experiences.
- We develop data-driven custom-made solutions through an integrative approach to socio-environmental challenges.
- Our expertise and sharing knowledge on spatial science enables multidisciplinary collaboration.
- Our educative plug-and-play environment breaks down the challenges of technology adoption.
- Our hybrid set-up allows multilevel co-creation.
- Unfortunately, your cookie settings do not allow videos to be displayed. - check your settings
3D data visualisation: research and co-creation
- We translate complex knowledge and research into understandable and communicable elements.
- Through virtual prototyping and real-time simulations, we help develop research further.
Interactive tools: advanced education
- We create immersive virtual environments that allow users to interact with data as leverage for education.
Collaborative environments: external parties
- We stimulate greater cooperation between public and private sectors, bringing together worldwide experts and WUR partners to co-create and bring innovative solutions to the major global challenges to improve the quality of life.
Get in touch to explore ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org