Finding a job or an internship can be challenging. That is why Student Career Services would like to offer you some tips and help you in your preparation.
- Academic Transfer: job search tool for vacancies BSc/MSc level; also the possibility to match your CV with jobs.
- Food Valley Jobs: vacancies international agri-food companies
- Wageningen University & Research: vacancies WUR
- Checkmark: laboratory vacancies
- BCFjobs: bio, chemistry, food and life sciences vacancies
- Hays: recruitment agency vacancies
- Experteer: senior specialists & management vacancies Life Sciences
- Undutchables: recruitment of international business sector personnel in the Netherlands
- Werkeningelderland.nl: public vacancies in Gelderland
- Hollandalumni: job search website
- Seed Valley: plant breeding and seed technology vacancies
- Aeres Agree: vacancies in agrofoodsector
- Career in Holland: up-to-date information for international students starting a career in the Netherlands
- Agrojobs: life sciences vacancies
- StartLife: support of startups
- The Life Net: jobs in Arnhem, Nijmegen and Wageningen
- Werken bij de Overheid
- Werken bij de Gemeente
- Sustainability Works: recruitment and executive search for positions in sustainability.
- NVTL: Vacancies Garden- and Landscape Architecture
- AGD PhD program CAU-WUR
- Groene ruimte
- Naturejobs: international vacancies life sciences
- Euraxess: vacancies, funding opportunities and fellowship throughout Europe. Posting your CV will allow recruiters to find you!
- One World: vacancies on global solidarity and sustainability
- United Nations: vacancies
- Vacancies International Organisations : published by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Jobenanglais: agricultural vacancies
- EFSA: vacancies European Food Safety Authority
- Eurojobs: vacancies in Europe
- EURES: European jobs network
- European-Chinese Job Portal: vacancies
- Lockin China: vacancies
- Conservation Careers
- SNV Netherlands Development Organisation: a not-for-profit international development organisation
- Aidenvironment: a not-for-profit values driven consultancy providing services and research in sustainable production and trade.
- OneWorld Vacaturebank: duurzame vacatures
- AGD PhD programma CAU-WUR
Approximately 39% of our students find a job via internship or thesis, so the application is as important as applying for a job. At Wageningen University & Research you need to find an internship or thesis project yourself. The internship coordinator, study advisor, program director or Student Career Services can give you some tips and guidance.
Finding an internship can be a challenge, that depends also on your wishes and the opportunities companies currently offer. Prepare yourself by orientating on which type of work you are looking for and at which type of company. Be on time with your search. If you need help, visit the Student Career Services Desk in Forum room 019 on Tuesday or Thursday between 12:30 and 13:30 or make an appointment. We can check your CV, motivation letter and help searching if necessary.
Steps to be taken:
- Orientation which projects, tasks, learning experiences you are looking for.
- Orientation on which companies, countries you are interested in.
- Have your CV and motivation ready. Check via Student Career Services in Forum 019.
- Start your search and ask your internship coordinator for tips and advice.
- Various chair groups and research institutes offer internships. On Internships WUR you can find an up-to-date overview.
- Search through the website of your preferred companies for internships, see also the list of participating organisations of the WUR Career Day and their profiles and opportunities.
Information about internship and thesis abroad, with a focus on the Erasmus+ grant can be found here. You can find information on reimbursement of vaccination costs and travel costs in the Student Charter: Vaccination and Travel Funding regulation.