A shelf of experience
- See your results implemented in the stores and have an impact on what the Netherlands eats and drinks.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a large corporate environment with more than 1,500 colleagues.
- You won’t only be getting coffee! You get a lot of responsibility and are part of the team.
- Many nice colleagues and an informal working atmosphere.
- Job placements for HBO and university students;
- Preferably, 4-5 days per week (space to write an assignment is being considered);
- Internship compensation of €450 – €500 per period + compensation for travel expenses depending on your travel distance;
- Internships of 5/6 months with start dates in September and February (other intake moments are also negotiable);
- Option of participating in drinks and outings organised by Young Ahold Delhaize and the Internship Office.
- Curious about the world of Retail. You like taking responsibility and initiative. Furthermore, you are able to work well independently and:
- Are you an HBO or university student who is still enrolled in a study program;
- Do you have an affinity for retail, store experience is an advantage;
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Link your resume to your preferred internship orientation.