During this Career Day there is a fair, several orientation interviews and a network drink. Besides this, there are also career oriented activities, such as Career Coaching, LinkedIn photoshoot, CV check, Q&A about PhD programme, entrepreneurship and/or teachers' track.
During the day the organisations present themselves via the Fair, orientation interviews with students, and the network drink on the ground floor.
Programme Career Day 4 February 2020
|13.45-16.15||Fair, orientation interviews|
Several organisations will be holding orientation interviews with selected students. If you are interested, you can upload your CV during registration. The organisation will make a selection and inform you on the outcome.
Career oriented activities for students
During the event there will be the following career information and support activities for students:
- Career Coaching (Forum room tbd)
- LinkedIn Photo Shoot (Forum room tbd)
- CV check (Forum room tbd)
- Q&A PhD Programme (Forum room tbd)
- Q&A Entrepreneurship Track (Forum room tbd)
- Q&A Teachers Training (Forum room tbd)