dr. J (Jutta) WirthDocent
- Master in biology (Philadelphia (US, Berlin Germany).
- Ph.D. in biology (Freiburg, Germany).
- Experience in disease diagnostics, biology, human genetics, Cell biology.
- Organizing practical training courses:
Cell- and tissue culture techniques, 3D Printing in biology,3D bird eggs.
3D printing, laser cutting ,CAD technology.
Seminars on Applied Science and techniques for example: Cosmetics without animal testing.
Innovation management courses URL: Innovation management courses
Jutta Wirth is a guest researcher at Wageningen University & Research.
Jutta Wirth works as a scientist and lecturer at the Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences in the Cross Innovation Lab Niederrhein project.
She works interdisciplinary at the interface between biology, technology and business. Her courses in Applied Innovation Management cover key topics on strategic communication and management for technology and innovation.
`In my courses in Applied Innovation Management, I am very excited to help students achieve their goals of becoming successful researchers `(URL link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmRxqe7G2k).
Jutta Wirth has experience and particular knowledge in teaching, project experience in Germany and the Netherlands.
- 2018-2020 Technova Ede: ROC A12 in Ede
- professional education: Laser cutting, 3D printing; Computer-Aides -Design (CAD) technology.
- Development of molecular diagnostics, laboratory training
- Wageningen University& Research
- 6708 WD Wageningen University
- De Elst 1, Building 122
- Animal Sciences, Room B0033
- Postbus 338, 6708 WD Wageningen
- T +31 (0) 317 486172
- M +31 (0) 6 81 70 5234
Molecular Diagnostics & Computer Aided Design, 3D printing and laser cutting.
- Cell Culture Techniques
- Professional advices for biotech companies
- Laboratory research and development
- Professional training courses
- Real-Time PCR, Primer Design
- Cell Culture and Techniques, Stem Cells
- DNA Fingerprint, Mutation analysis
- 3D Printing & laser cutting
Scientist in the regional research project in Germany at the the Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences see URL: https://www.xi-lab.org. In my research. I describe how cross innovation (short -XI) can systematically be integrated into Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME´s). Methods are established to specify processes and management activities; the goal is to develop a model for cross innovation which allows us to put forward conceptualizations and directions for organizations. In our XI-Project we provide a guideline and framework for practitioners for Cross Innovation.
Innovation management cources URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmRxqe7G2k