If you have submitted a request for enrolment or re-enrolment, as of May 16th the task ‘Enter your payment details’ will appear on your;My to do list; in Studielink. Please fill in your payment details as soon as possible! The final day for payment is August 31.
• Select the country where the bank is located.
Depending on the country you have entered, you may get additional questions or not.
Students with a (e.g. NFP or Stuned) fellowship, select your home country as the country where the bank is located. In Studielink: “Country of bank of payer”.
If you do not get additional questions:
• Tick the declaration box.
• Click on the green confirmation button.
If you do get additional questions:
• Always choose ‘Payment via Institution of Higher Education’.
Here you indicate that your tuition fee will be transferred to the Wageningen University bank account or paid by ‘PIN’ at the student desk.
• Indicate whether you are going to pay yourself or if someone else (organisation) will be paying for you.
• Choose ‘No’ at ‘Payment in instalments’.
• If asked, fill in the Account holder’s details.
• Click on the green confirmation button.
EU students can choose ‘Payment by Digital Authorisation’ or ‘Payment via Institution of Higher Education’.
Payment by Digital Authorisation
With the option Digital Authorisation you can give Wageningen University a mandate for a standard European Direct Debit. Please, read the conditions for payment by direct debit carefully (see the header Methods of payment).
- Indicate whether you are going to pay yourself or if someone else will be paying for you. Please note, that if someone else is going to pay for you, this person needs to have DigiD.
Please note! Digital Authorisation is only possible for account holders with a bank account within the SEPA area. When paying from a non-Dutch bank account, the option ‘Someone else is paying the tuition fees’ will not be available.
- Indicate whether you want to pay in instalments.
- If asked, fill in the Account holder’s details.
- Click on the green confirmation button.
Payment via institution of higher education
You choose for this option when your tuition fee will be transferred to Wageningen University bank account or paid by ‘PIN’ at the student desk.
- Indicate whether you are going to pay yourself or if someone else will be paying for you.
- Choose ‘No’ at ‘Payment in instalments’.
Please note! When transferring the tuition fee or paying it by debit card, the whole amount needs to be paid. It is NOT possible to pay the tuition fee in instalments. Payment in instalments is only possible when choosing the payment method Digital authorisation.
· If asked, fill in the Account holder’s details
· Click on the green confirmation button.
Payment by making use of a 'Proof of Payment of Tuition Fees'
In Studielink, choose as Payment method: ‘Via institution of higher education’.
If you are already enrolled at another institute for higher education in The Netherlands, you may be eligible for exemption of payment of tuition fees. You can ask the other institute for higher education for a Proof of Payment of Tuition fees (Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld or BBC for short) (see the header Methods of payment: Exemption of payment of tuition fees).
Send this Proof of Payment of Tuition fees to Wageningen University, Antwoordnummer 30, 6700 VB Wageningen (no stamp required). It is also possible to hand in the Proof of Payment of Tuition fees at the Student desk in the Forum.
After submitting your request for (re)enrolment
If you have chosen to pay by digital authorisation, you will NOT receive a payment agreement form. Instead Wageningen University will inform you via Studielink about the amount of tuition fee to be paid. You will then have to confirm the payment in Studielink.
If you have chosen for ‘Via institution of higher education’, Wageningen University will send you a letter. It is important that your correspondence address in Studielink is up-to-date! Please, follow the instructions in the letter.
When have I paid?
If you have chosen for 'Digital Authorisation', you have fulfilled your obligation to pay the tuition fees after you have confirmed the payment in Studielink.
If you have chosen for ‘Via institution of higher education’ the tuition fee needs to be credited to the account of Wageningen University before we can enrol you. Make sure that Wageningen University receives the tuition fee before August 31.
No rights can be derived from the information on this site. Conditions and amounts mentioned may be subject to change depending on Dutch legislation and Wageningen University policies.