Join us on a musical journey through the themes of Wageningen University & Research. We will go back in history and look forward into our future with Marten Scheffer and Simon Vink as our guides.
On 3 November, Junushoff Theatre becomes the place where Music & Science rule. In light of the 100th anniversary of WUR a fascinating collaboration occurs: student orchestra’s De ontzetting and WSKOV join forces with two of WUR’s grand storytellers. With the theme ‘Music & Science’ we will bring you a night filled with beautiful music, singing and spoken intermezzos. They will perform modern and classical works, e.g. the magical ‘Elements of Nature’ (Pallhuber) and ‘Hirtenchor’ (Schubert).
A unique event for WUR employees, students, alumni, residents of Wageningen and all Music & Science lovers.
Regular tickets € 7,50*
Student tickets € 5,-*
* Excl. € 0,29 transaction fee per order
Student Orchestra De Ontzetting is in charge of ticket sales via their website. Tickets will be sold on campus, in the city of Wageningen (via PIN) as follows:
- Monday 29 October: 12:00-14:00 Atlas, Wageningen campus
- Tuesday 30 October: 12:00-14:00 Forum, Wageningen campus
- Wednesday 31 October: 10:00-11:00 Wageningen market, city centre
- Thursday 1 November: 12:00-14:00 Orion, Wageningen campus
- Friday 2 November, during the lunch concert of WSKOV and De Ontzetting: 12:00-14:00 Impulse, Wageningen campus
- Saturday 3 November: 19:30- 20:00 Junushoff Theatre, Wageningen
Harmony orchestra De Ontzetting, conducted by Jean-Pierre Gabriel Symphony orchestra & choir WSKOV, conducted by Frank Adams & Krista Audere Stories by: Marten Scheffer, Simon Vink (English spoken) Powered by: Van Uven Stichting