Volg mij op:
Vincent Linderhof is an environmental and water resource economist. His research interests are in the fields of water economics, environmental economics and food and nutrition security.
He works on research projects for different clients such as EU, Dutch government, Water authorities and companies, The World Bank, and CGIAR institutes. His research includes:
- Support to decision-making through economic analyses on water and environmental policy programs at national and international level
- Evaluation of economic instruments in water and environmental policies (water pricing, taxation and payment for ecosystem services, incentives);
- Ex-ante and ex-post impact assessment analyses of agriculture using (spatial) econometric analysis;
- Nutrition gap analysis for low- and middle-income countries using household survey data and econometric analysis;
- Scenario analysis for water, agriculture and climate change including the nexus of food security-energy-water;
- Cost effectiveness and cost benefit analyses of measures and programs of measures for the water and environmental policies (water, climate change and waste);
- Training projects aand guest lectures.