We manage three investment companies (Kamphorst Agrofondsen) which invest in the agricultural sector. At this very moment the projects take place in Romania. Our goal is to achieve an attractive return on investment combined with sustainable development and an added value for all parties. We see our projects as the starting point for further initiatives which aim to increase the wellfare and development of the area. We are very proud of the results achieved up to now as a result of the passion and enthusiasm of our team.
Our mission is to become THE company for joint-vestments in the agricultural sector at European level.
Develop an Investors Relation Strategy and extend the target group
Increase brand recognition among the target group and so be able to set up new Funds (or join them) and work out projects.
Right now we are searching for our Barcelona office:
An Investors Relationship Manager Assistant
- Communication: assist the IRM to improve communication with the investors / shareholders in the Netherlands executing the strategy set up for the web, newsletter and the social media
- Marketing plan: assist with the set up of a marketing plan for a potential new product (healthy food supplements) to be launched on the Dutch , Romanian, Spanish and German market
- Investments: assist the IRM attracting new investments via the crowd funding platform to be set up: research of pros and cons, target group, aim of users, set up project + legal issues and eventual licenses.
- Office and IT: help improving the general (online) management and flow of information (set up cloud, investigate set up APP with instructions soil improvement for lesser developed countries,)
- Administration: assist with market research, data mining, general administration tasks, active idea generation, filing etc.
- Dutch speaking, strong English knowledge (Spanish would be a plus, not a need)
- Strong IT skills (excellent knowledge of Social Media, design and presentation programs)
- Interest in Investor Relations
- Interest in sustainable management, CSR
- Enthusiastic and open minded person
The internship will last a minimum of 6 months, to be started as soon as possible (maximum in February 2014). You will work in our downtown Barcelona office.