Ga direct naar onderdeel:
Insects as food and feed: Nutrient composition and environmental impact
- Mealworms are a more sustainable source of protein than conventional production animals. (this thesis)
- Synergy between the choice of species, feed and the desired product is essential for a successful insect production system. (this thesis)
- Vitamin D deficiency is both widespread and strongly underestimated in captive animals.
- The key to providing good care to an animal lies in understanding what it requires, rather than what is present in its natural habitat.
- Fat has an undeserved negative connotation.
- Organic waste is created by legislation.
- Politically correct is an oxymoron.