On the occasion of the PhD thesis defence of Martin N. Mwangi, you are cordially invited to a joint WIAS/VLAG mini-symposium organised by the Cell Biology and Immunology Group and the Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen University. Martin’s research was part of the EU-FP7 funded INSTAPA project.
The venue is the lecture room C2005, Orion, Bronland 1, gebouw 103, 6708 WH Wageningen, and the programme is from 9:00 – 12:45, followed by a lunch.
- Prof Michael Boele van Hensbroek, AMC/Emma Children’s Hospital, Amsterdam
- Prof Michael Zimmermann, ETH Zürich/Division of Human Nutrition, Wageningen
- Prof Andrew Prentice, MRC International Nutrition group, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Dr Carla Cerami, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA
- Mr Martin Mwangi, WU Cell Biology and Immunology Group/Maseno University, Kenya
Please find attached the detailed programme. You are also cordially invited to attend the thesis defence, starting at 16:00 h in the Aula of Wageningen University.
Attendance is free of charge; to join the lunch, however, please register in advance at Minisymposium26MAY14@gmail.com