Ga direct naar onderdeel:
SUNRAY - Sustainable Nutrition Research for Africa in the Years to come
Produce a new, sustainable nutrition research agenda for sub-Saharan Africa based on five concepts.
- Future landscape: Emergence of new nutritional challenges due to changes in the environmental landscape.
- Sustainable and broad-based solutions: Integration of nutrition research within other sectors to ensure sustainable solutions.
- African centre of gravity: Identification of research opportunities and constraints by African institutions.
- Broad stakeholder involvement: Strengthening of the link between research and action.
- Political engagement: Engagement of policy-makers to ensure political buy-in and subsequent action.