The third open day of DuRPh will take place on Thursday 15 August. All participants will have the opportunity to visit a trial field of genetically modified potatoes and learn more about research into the development of potatoes with durable resistance to the potato disease Phytophthora, using genetic modification (DuRPh) and organic breeding techniques (BioImpuls). Presentations will be in Dutch, questions can be raised in English too.
Participants have two opportunities to attend the program on Wageningen Campus. At 13.00 h starts the afternoon meeting in Orion, bldg. 103, Bronland 1. At 19.00 h starts the evening meeting in Forum, bldg. 102, Droevendaalsesteeg 2.
You do not need to register!
Afternoon (Wageningen Campus, start in Orion, bldg. 103, education room)
- 13:00 Welcome Ernst van den Ende, Managing Director Plant Sciences Group
- 13:10 Presentation Anton Haverkort and Edith Lammerts van Bueren: Wageningen UR researchers
- 13:25 Short movie about test field
- 13:30 Leave for test field
- 13:40 Presentation in the test field by scientists
- 14:00 Interaction with attendees
- 15:00 Completion discussion in the field
- 19:00 Welcome Bert Lotz, Wageningen UR researcher
- 19:05 Presentation Anton Haverkort and Edith Lammerts van Bueren: Wageningen UR researchers
- 19:25 Short movie about test field
- 19:30 Leave for test field
- 19:40 Presentation in the test field by scientists
- 20:00 Interaction with attendees
- 21:00 Completion discussion in the field