Subjects in this e-Newsletter Coast & sea: Expedition Coral reefs Saba Bank, Billions of juvenile fish under Arctic sea-ice, Adriaan Rijnsdorp receives Outstanding Achievement Award, Fish Atlas reveals life and distribution of fish, Sharks filmed in the Dutch Caribbean.
The e-Newsletter Coast & Sea Wageningen UR presents news on research and developments of Wageningen UR, in the area of management, conservation and exploration of Coast and Sea.
The e-newsletter is mainly in Dutch, it is free and available to all those interested in our research and activities. You can also pass this e-Newsletter on to others who may be interested. They can subscribe to this newsletter and automatically receive the next issue.
Subjects in this edition:
- Expedition Coral reefs Saba Bank
- Billions of juvenile fish under Arctic sea-ice
- Adriaan Rijnsdorp receives Outstanding Achievement Award
- Fish Atlas reveals life and distribution of fish
- Sharks filmed in the Dutch Caribbean
- Other topics:
- Fisheries Course
- Internship Bonaire
- PhD Defence: Cockle dietry
- Dossier: Building with Nature