On Friday October 7th VEEC (Dutch Society for Veterinary Epidemiology and Economics) organizes its 28th symposium in Lelystad. The program includes two keynote lectures related to the ‘water’ theme and contributed talks on a variety of infectious disease topics .
- Ana Maria de Roda Husman (RIVM)
- David Thieltges (NIOZ)
- Guillaume Counotte (Gezondheidsdienst voor Dieren)
- Jamal Roskam and Mariska van der Voort (Wageningen Business Economics)
- Alejandro Dorado-García (IRAS)
- Aline de Koeijer (Wageningen Bioveterinary Research)
- Wassie Molla Abebe (Wageningen University & Research - Quantitative Veterinary Epidemiology)
- Martijn Bouwknegt (Vion)
- Lourens Heres (Sonac)
- Ron Bergevoet (Wageningen Economic Research)
- Gerrit Koop (Utrecht University)
There is a unique opportunity, limited to 12 participants, to join a Tour of WBVR’s High-Containment Unit.
Deadline for registration is 29 September 2016. Participation is free for
VEEC-members and € 12 for non-members. You can register via the following link: