In 2015 the Aquaculture and Fisheries Group celebrates its 40th anniversary.
To celebrate this memorable event a symposium and dinner party will be held on
Friday, April 22nd 2016
Symposium will start from 15:00 till 17:00, location TBA (free of charge)
- Keynote speaker, Stephen Hall ( Former DG Worldfish)
- Wout Dekker (Alumnus mid 80's) Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Rabobank the Netherlands
- Dr. Lida Pet-Soede (Alumna mid 90's) Director Marine Projects at PT Hatfield Indonesia
- Sytse Ybema, MSc ( Alumnus 00's) CEO Sustainovate
Dinner party will start from 18:00 till 01:00 at the Burgers Zoo, Arnhem, costs €40 (€20 for students)
The dinner party consists out of:
- Tour through the Burgers Zoo sea aquarium
- Dinner with an African touch
- Music (Jazz, Soul and Funk)
- Open bar
Come and celebrate with us.
If you wish to bring a partner, please register seperately.