You will learn how to:
overcome fear and paralysis in challenging situations
use the right words and expressions when challenging behaviors
- tackle ‘micro-inequities’, including eye-rolling, sighing, constant interruptions and unconscious bias
Content and design
Online course with presentations, and discussions based on case studies.
| Content and design
|| Online course with presentations, and discussions based on case studies
| Target group
|| WUR PhD candidates and postdocs
|| Active Bystander
| Group size
| Course duration
|| 75 minutes
- WIMEK, WASS, WIAS, PE&RC, EPS and VLAG PhDs with TSP and WUR postdocs registered with WUR graduate school: €15.00
- Other WUR PhD candidates: €30.00
- SENSE PhD candidates with TSP €30.00
- All other PhD candidates: € 45.00
For within the department of ESG, an internal calculation will be done. For other WUR participants, the course fee will be paid following an intercompany send to your chair group. For non-WUR participants, an invoice will be sent.
- Up to 1 (one) week prior to the start of the course, cancellation is free of charge.
- In case of cancellation within one week prior to the start of the course, a fee of € 75,- will be charged.
- If you do not show at all, a fee of € 180,- will nevertheless be charged.
Note: If you would like to cancel your registration, ALWAYS inform us (and do note that you will be kept to the cancellation conditions).