The organizing committee has decided to condense the program to one single day for practical reasons, as was preferred by many of the companies. This also has significant consequences for the registration fee that is reduced now to only €100,-
Committed speakers from both academia and industry have confirmed their participation and to give keynote lectures. Scientists and outstanding experts will be covering the state of the art expertise and the latest innovations and designs based on progress in science and technology relevant to Bamboo utilisation, for both food and non-food applications. We are looking forward to a day for interesting information exchange on topics ranging from growing of bamboo in Europe and use of bamboo in the food industry to application of bamboo in textiles and building materials.
Bamboost Conference themes
- Sustainable Bamboo production
- Bamboo in food and health products
- Bamboo feed production for giant pandas
- Bamboo biorefinery and production of 'green' chemicals
- Bamboo fibre extraction methods and use
- Bamboo pulp and paper production and quality
- Dissolving and regenerated cellulose production
- Textile regenerated cellulose fibre from bamboo
- Waste management, disposables and chemical recovery
- Engineered Bamboo building products
- Bamboo for energy
Email organizing committee: email@example.com
INBAR Acting Director of programme
Phone: +86 1064706161, ext 218
Dr. Wangzhao Zhu
Director of SEADC ZhangZhou, Fujian, China Phone: +31 628242398
Dr. Patrick Navard
President of EPNOE, Sophia Antipolis, France
Phone : +33493957466
E-mail : Patrick.Navard@mines-paristech.fr
Dr. Coosje Hoogendoorn Senior advisor, KIT, Amsterdam
Phone: +31 20 5688534
Arjan van der Vegte
R&D project manager MOSO International
Phone: +31 229 265732 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the conference “Bamboost2017” we have arranged several options for reserving rooms at hotels in Wageningen.
Hotel rooms can only be reserved directly by sending an email. Do not forget mentioning “Bamboost2017”. Only then you are assured to get the conference price.
Option 1: Hotel de Wageningsche Berg
This hotel is situated at one of the most beautiful places of Wageningen. It overlooks the river Neder Rijn.
The price per night including breakfast, excl. Tourist TAX for:
A single room: €85,-
A double room: €100,-
To obtain a room please mention “Bamboost2017”
Reservations can only be made by sending the reservation form by e-mail to email@example.com
Walking distance between Hotel Wageningsche Berg – and the Center of Wageningen is approximately 20 minutes, bikes are available at the hotel.
Option 2: Hotel Hof van Wageningen
Hotel Hof van Wageningen: www.hofvanwageningen.nl is situated in the center of Wageningen.
60 rooms in option for Bamboost2017”
The price per night excl. breakfast (12,50 p.p.) and tourist TAX for:
- A single room: €62,50
- A double room: €70,-
To obtain a room please mention “Bamboost2017”
Walking distance between Hotel Hof van Wageningen – and Hotel de Wageningsche Berg is approximately 20 minutes, bikes are available at the hotel.
Reservations can only be made by sending the reservation form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel- restaurant Nol in 't Bosch
Hartenseweg 60, 6704 PA, Wageningen
(Hotel has reasonable priced taxi/transportation options)
Bennekomseweg 24, 6717 LM, Ede
(Close to the railway/bus station Ede-Wageningen, hotel has reasonable priced taxi/transportation options)
- Hotel De Wereld
5 mei plein 1, 6703 CD, Wageningen
(Walking distance between Hotel De Wereld and Hotel de Wageningsche Berg is approximately 20 minutes)
- Hotel 't Paviljoen
Grebbeweg 103-105, 3911 AV, Rhenen
(Next to the Ouwehand Animal Zoo)
- Fletcher Hotel Doorwerth-Arnhem
Kabeljauwalle 35, 6865 BL, Doorwerth
- The participant in the Conference Bamboost the International Conference on Bamboo Utilisation, will pay the organizer a participant’s fee as specified on the website. The total participation costs must be made as single payment:
a. 100% of the participation costs must be paid at the time of registration.
b. If the participation contract is dated less than 14 days prior to the start of the event, the participation costs must be paid immediately to the organizer or after consultation with the organizer. c. The participant will ensure that the payment of the participant’s fee to the organizer is made on time (see 1a).
- The participant is liable for all costs incurred by the organizer in connection with its participation, irrespective of whether these costs were incurred on behalf of the participant itself or a third party acting in its name.
- If a participant fails to pay the amount owed within the specified period, the organizer is entitled to refuse it access to the event, without prejudice to the entitlement of the organizer to seek full payment of the said amount.
- It is only possible to make the payment by separate bank account or to receive a separate invoice after consultation the congress secretariat. Payment can be done during registration in the registration system using Ideal or Credit card.
A. Cancellation terms participants
- Registration cannot be unilaterally withdrawn or altered by the participant. Notice of cancellation must be in writing addressed to Bamboost@wur.nl. If cancellation notice, for good reasons (force majeure), is sent:
a. before 01-04-2017 the participant will be refunded 50% of the full participation costs, less expenses
b. from 02-04-2017 on, the participant is liable to pay 100% of the full participation costs.
- The participant is liable to pay an administration fee which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- A participant has the right in the case of cancellation to send a replacement, subject to sending a prior written request to the organizers. This replacement must belong to the company or organization of the participant.
- The organizer is entitled to withdraw proof of participation at any time and to deny the relevant person access to the event.
- In the case of any right to restitution, payment will be made to the participant after the event.
B. Cancellation terms organization
Should, in any case, for good reasons (force majeure) the conference -in total- be cancelled, the following will apply: a. Wageningen University and Research, Conference Bamboost is not liable for any additional costs (i.e. travel-, hotel costs or any other) made by the participant for this conference.
- The organizer, directors, agents and personnel of the event or complex are not liable for loss of any kind resulting from damage to or the loss of property, nor for loss due to any other defects to the accommodation or surrounding land, nor for loss resulting from any disaster, or loss to property or persons howsoever else incurred.
- The participant itself is liable for all loss of any kind caused in any way by its own act or omission or that of others, to property or persons who work for the organizers, and must indemnify the organizers and personnel against any third-party claim that could be brought against the organizers and the personnel. The participant must ensure prior to participation in the event that it is adequately insured.
Full fee attendance 25 April: 100,-
Questions and remarks can be send to email@example.com.