Would you like to update your knowledge of the potential nutritional value of feeds and feedstuffs? And to gather in-depth insight in recent technical innovations related to feed? This course offers international professionals working in the animal feed industry the opportunity to update their knowledge on feed evaluation science, which contributes to the accurate formulation of mixed diets.
This course includes a variety of presentations spread over 4 consecutive days. The topics will be introduced by international experts and there will be various opportunities for interaction with the other participants and the experts. This offers the possibility to meet people from different backgrounds and to expand professional and private networks. In this course the following subjects are covered:
• Nutritional Value and Determination of Feed Ingredients
• Nutrient Digestibility, Bio-availability & Fermentation
• Mathematical Modelling of Nutrient-Animal Interactions
• New Trends in Feed Evaluation
• Recent Advances in Feed Evaluation
The course is aimed to increase the knowledge for professionals (post graduate/academic level) and is intended for nutritionists, feed formulators, advisors, managers, teachers, researchers and professionals
involved in animal feed manufacture. The course set-up is cross-species and covers pigs, poultry, ruminants and pets.
After the course you will:
• have a concise update on the principles of feed evaluation as applied to the livestock industries.
• be able to identify the potential nutritional value of feeds and feedstuffs with regard to components from feeds which are used for the synthesis of body components and for the support of metabolic processes in the body.
• be able to identify and apply several recent technical innovations in relation to digestibility and dietary nutrient requirements.
The programme will become available when the new edition is announced.