DTL Communities@Work will offer an environment to convene and seed tangible collaborations on issues of FAIR data stewardship, data & ICT service infrastructures, data modelling & analysis.
We invite all professionals working in de fields of life science and data science to participate and develop life science data solutions together. Life science domains covered range from biomedical & health to nutrition & agro, and from microbiology and industrial biotech to ecology & biodiversity.
DTL Communities@Work will feature interactive workshops organised in close collaboration with DTL partner communities on topics such as:
- Learning from distributed data in Personal Health Train & Farm Data Train
- Modelling the Human Metabolism
- Designing a data services infrastructure for X-Omics projects and the Million European Genomes Alliance
- Research Data Management in practice; from burden to benefit
- Towards an informatics roadmap for biodiversity research
- Machine learning in life science research
- How to make research software FAIR
- Building a training curriculum for FAIR Data Stewardship
- Access to public funding for (inter)national collaboration